Guest Martin and Val

Car, Home, Contents & Travel Ins

Guest Martin and Val

I hope this helps somebody. It will probably be of interest to new arrivals.

The other week I got a quote from our existing car insurance company "AMMI" for an old Ute. After being quoted $700 with $400 excess for standard Comprehensive :P I decided to ring Budget Direct who believe it or not quoted me just $300 with the same excess for the same cover on the same car!:D

Guess who we will be contacting when the renewal is up on the other car?

Budget Direct can be contacted on 1800 555 878 and their web site is: http://www.budgetdirect.com.au/car-insurance/index.html

They also do Home, Contents and Travel Insurance so if you're after a quote it may be worth your while giving them a call.;)

Cheers

Martin

Thanks Martin, need to get some contents insurance so will give them a go, although I might still go with AAMI as I love their advertising jingle! :)

Guest Martin and Val
    Thanks Martin, need to get some contents insurance so will give them a go :)

Unfortunately we did our contents ins with AMMI before finding Budget but they may or may not be as good with contents as I only inquired about car.

I might still go with AAMI as I love their advertising jingle! :)

How sad, thats as bad as me dancing around Woolworth's to the sound of "We are, We are, the fresh food people" :embarrassed::biglaugh:

Hi

I just got a quote and my car went up from $537 with Vero to $798 with Budget and Budget's excess is higher too $400 compared to $300 with Vero.

Regards

Sandra