Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nat

ear piercing

Guest Nat

Can anyone recommend (or not) somewhere to get your ears pierced, in or around marion, collonades, or reynella way, please.

Thinking about using hair addiction in old reynella, and just wondered if anyone has any experience of these, (good or bad) or if not, can recommend somewhere else.

Cheers:notworthy:

Guest Libby1971

My daughter had her ears pierced at Jools, a hairdressers off Kenihans Road. If you go down from Old Reynella towards Happy Vally/ Aberfoyle Park, then it is down there on your right in the Happy Valley Shopping Centre (more a collection of outlets than a shopping centre) and it is in there near the beautician. I can't remember how much it cost but I remember being really pleased on the price, and on the way they did it.

Guest Nat
    My daughter had her ears pierced at Jools, a hairdressers off Kenihans Road. If you go down from Old Reynella towards Happy Vally/ Aberfoyle Park, then it is down there on your right in the Happy Valley Shopping Centre (more a collection of outlets than a shopping centre) and it is in there near the beautician. I can't remember how much it cost but I remember being really pleased on the price, and on the way they did it.

Hi Libby

Thanks for that. Just googled them, and rang a made an appointment. Just wanted to double check that i have the right ones though. Am i right in thinking it's the happy valley shopping centre where the macdonalds and foodland are, and the lady on the phone said that they are at the opp side to foodland, near a butchers and newsagents.

Thanks again, Nat

Guest Libby1971

Yes that's right. There are two doors to go into the place. If you go in through the doors furthest from McDonalds as you go in Foodland is mainly on your right. Turn left and there is a pharmacy on your left, dry cleaners on your right, and a beautician, and Jools, with a newsagent on your left.

The hairdressers is good but Sarahsmartiepants (you go to her) and Kath (comes to you) are better.