New to Seaford

Guest sally

Welcome to Adelaide and to PIA!!!

I'm pretty much a newbie here myself, but settling in great. I'll send you an email and maybe we can catch up some time!

Judi;)

Guest dglamoore

Hi Sally and welcome to PIA ;)

I live in Port Noarlunga South so very close to you. I have a 4 year old and work from home so if you ever fancy a coffee just let me know :D. I have pm'd you my home phone number :o. We have been here 8 weeks so still new too

Lisa:cool:

• 1 month later...
Guest Gordon & Dena Morrison

Hi sally,

We are moving to Seaford Rise in rented accommodation for 8 weeks on 20th August.:D

Maybe meet up give us some info. We have 3 children Aaron 16, Emma 12, Thomas 10.

Whats the weather like don't know what clothes to pack for when we arrive.

Not fully figured out how to use this site myself , not very good with computers.

Guest dglamoore

Maybe meet up give us some info. We have 3 children Aaron 16, Emma 12, Thomas 10.

Whats the weather like don't know what clothes to pack for when we arrive.

This week has been gorgeous with some lovely clear blue skies and sun but still gets chilly at night. Temperatures seem to average between 11 and 20 during the day but drops down to about 5 at night. Bring layers so you are comfy during the day and can add a layer or too when the sun goes down :)

Think mid - late UK spring and you will be about right :rolleyes:

Lisa:cool: