Im new

Guest Rod

Hello im new to all this forum things but I thought i would say hello "hello"

very interesting forum you have here, but can some one tell me why all the topics are up-side-down.

when i click the mouse on a topic I am reading the last one first and have to go in search of the first one to know what it is about.

It is all a bit silly if you ask me.

and when I come on there is never any one here.

rod

Guest Django

Hi Rod,

Welcome to PIA. Don't worry you'll soon get the hang of it. There are two reasons you you could be seeing the last post of the thread first.

1. have a look at your settings in your profile. You may be set up for precisely that. Click on 'Quick Links' at the top of the page and select 'Edit Options'. Scroll down to 'Thread display options'. A click of the mouse will sort that one out.

2. You may be clicking on the orange arrow by the thread's title. That will take directly to the last post (useful for the long threads you've already read).

Hope this helps.

Pete

Guest dglamoore

Hi Rod

Welcome to PIA and glad you got your problem sorted now (clever Django ;)). Not many members on here in Australia yet so maybe why it seems quiet when you come on :D

Lisa:cool:

Hello im new to all this forum things but I thought i would say hello "hello"

very interesting forum you have here, but can some one tell me why all the topics are up-side-down.

when i click the mouse on a topic I am reading the last one first and have to go in search of the first one to know what it is about.

It is all a bit silly if you ask me.

and when I come on there is never any one here.

rod

Rod,

Welcome to PIA, its good to have more lucky people already there (someone for us planners to ask questions!)

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Rod,

Welcome to PIA. Don't worry you'll soon get the hang of it. There are two reasons you you could be seeing the last post of the thread first.

1. have a look at your settings in your profile. You may be set up for precisely that. Click on 'Quick Links' at the top of the page and select 'Edit Options'. Scroll down to 'Thread display options'. A click of the mouse will sort that one out.

2. You may be clicking on the orange arrow by the thread's title. That will take directly to the last post (useful for the long threads you've already read).

Hope this helps.

Pete

Wow I learn something new every day on here! ;)