Guest Annette and Tim

Oaa

Guest Annette and Tim

I have just read something about OAA. Can anyone tell me what this is and how I apply for it. Me and my family will be flying to Adelaide on 30th April and need to find somewhere to stay until we can look for something a little more permanent.

This is on arrival accommodation provided by the government and includes furnished dwelling appropriate to size of family and all utilities for a set price perweek. Although some of these may feel like you've been landed in a dump it is a cheap base from which to start and you know exactly what your housing costs/ utilities are going to be for the first three months you are here. Some places are reported to be better than others. However if you are on a tight budget then try to get one. It gives you plenty of time to look around and find a rental more to your liking and around the areas in Adelaide. I'm not sure where you apply but I think it is on the state immigration site. I'm sure some people who have used this service will post now the ball has been set rolling.

Hi Guys,

Just saw this... funny you have the same first and surname as me! Anyway it amused me

Tim (Holmes)

Guest dave

hola, just a quick note re: the Oaa. We applied and were lucky to get one. Would definately recommend going for it as we had 1 and it was a great first help.

Best wishes,

Dave

Guest Guest75
    Hi Guys,

Just saw this... funny you have the same first and surname as me! Anyway it amused me

Tim (Holmes)

Could be John.......oh that handlebar moustache and the films he made.

Well - part of my youth anyway:D;)

Guest Annette and Tim

Thanks for this, I have looked on their website and sent off for an application form. Looking at Tyke's property in Seaford also. Thanks for all of the help