adelaide sevens

Guest ROBERT

You can buy tickets at the gate - we'll definitely be going as it's a great atmosphere - specially the supporters from places like the South Pacific Islands and Kenya - they are brilliant, singing, cheering, playing drums... and of course, there are lots of nice sights on the pitch too ;)and around the edges, where the players strip off between games.... It's over three days this year, and they play for dinner service items as far as I remember (plates, cups, bowls)...so there's always lots going on. The kids enjoy it too. If you fancy meeting up for a beer or two while you're there Rob, give us a call and let me know what day you're going on.

Shame the kids' soccer games start that weekend as well as have to fit around them again now!

Diane

England and Australia coming into the tournament at the top of the table too - http://www.adelaidesevens.com.au/sevens.rugby/page/67007 - and in a group with Australia, so there should be some excellent games. England playing Australia in their first game on Friday night around 8pm sounds like one not to be missed!

The Americans always put on a good show, and the Kenyans, Fijians and Samoans are always a pleasure to watch.

Can't wait!

Diane

Guest graandjac

Well i am going on the Friday night with Jac......then on the Saturday with the boys......then on Sunday with the whole family...........7 tickets only $135.00 bloody bargain. Buy on line and you can print off the tickets........warning i think the capacity is down this year as one stand is being re built so not sure if.... or..... how many tickets will be left cant wait

PS Diane.....Jac said she cant wait......lol its a girl thing

Well i am going on the Friday night with Jac......then on the Saturday with the boys......then on Sunday with the whole family...........7 tickets only $135.00 bloody bargain. Buy on line and you can print off the tickets........warning i think the capacity is down this year as on stand is being re built so not sure if.... or..... how many tickets will be left cant wait

You're right, capacity is almost halved (who project managed that ffs!?) so if anyojne wants to go, I rescind my previous post about being able to buy at the gate on the day, and I'd try and buy in advance if possible!

Diane

Well i am going on the Friday night with Jac......then on the Saturday with the boys......then on Sunday with the whole family...........7 tickets only $135.00 bloody bargain. Buy on line and you can print off the tickets........warning i think the capacity is down this year as one stand is being re built so not sure if.... or..... how many tickets will be left cant wait

See you on the hill Friday night then Gra!:D

PS Do I take my newly arrived English headgear for the ozzie match?????

Guest graandjac
See you on the hill Friday night then Gra!:D

PS Do I take my newly arrived English headgear for the ozzie match?????

What you got a new wig Ian....pmsl....to be honests iam not sure who iam barracking for.........Cant wait for the England V Australia game

Guest graandjac
Swing looooooow, sweet chari-o-t, coming for to carry me hooooooome......

Come on England.......as we whipped the Aussies in the Plate Final:notworthy:, yes i love it here BUT always support the England.

Guest katsmajic

What a fantastic day yesterday was...bloody fantsatic!

ended up with the most shocking panda eyes though....despite creaming up loads.

Apart from the wonderful rugby, wasn't it great how the crowd clapped every single team when they did their final walk round, gave them standing ovations? I loved the Argentinian team doing the Zorba the Greek dancing and then acrobatics for the crowd too.

A great event, will be even better when they get the building work done.

Diane (without any voice left now!)