Guest Fancy a Beer

Maps/Tour Guides of Adelaide City??

Guest Fancy a Beer

Anyone know if you can buy a map type thing that gives you a route to do by foot/car of the City that tells you what each Monument/Building/Tourist Attraction type thing is all about?? Basically like a Tour Guide but on paper?? :D

I do know that they do free walking tours of the city. You meet at the tourist information centre at the top of Rundle Mall and they have volunteers that do guided walks.

Karen

Guest nishman
    I do know that they do free walking tours of the city. You meet at the tourist information centre at the top of Rundle Mall and they have volunteers that do guided walks.

Karen

I'm pretty sure that place (the hut on rundle street:p) also has free maps with all the POI on them.

Guest knsc

Hi

Is what you want it comes from this web site

http://www.cityofadelaide.com.au/scripts/nc.dll?ADCCBRAND:STANDARD:1647495221c=PC_129

Nigel

Free Orientation Walk

First Steps in Adelaide

A free orientation walk for all visitors to Adelaide. Volunteer City Tour Guides give a brief introduction to the City, highlighting major attractions and events happening on the day. The volunteers are passionate about the City they live in and are keen to help you uncover the City's secrets. Brochures, maps and event guides are available at the end of the tour.

Meet at the Rundle Mall Visitor Information Centre, corner Rundle Mall and James Place.

Tours depart Monday to Friday at 9.30am (excluding Public Holidays).