Sign in to follow this  
Guest Glindy

Can u recommend a good dr in Seacombe gdns, marion area?

Guest Glindy

Hi I have been going to a medical centre in Marion, and I find it very difficult especially when one of my children is sick, as sometimes the wait there is over two hours long, can anyone recommend a dr in the Seacombe Gardens or close by area, preferably one that bulk bills, and is there such a thing here as being able to ring up and make an appointment and see a dr at that specific time, or is it a wait everywhere?

many thanks

:)

sturt rd family practice is excellent, Dr Cheryl Jefferies is particularly good, I think once they know your not shopping around they do bulk bill children and once they know your staying with them they will bulk bill but will charge you for the first few visits

Maria

Guest sandar1

Doctor Gordon is a great doctor in that area, my parents have been going to his practice for many years, and I have also been there, he is at the Kingston Park Clinic, try them out.

Sandra D

Guest Curry Lover

I can second the recommendation about Sturt Road Family Clinic and Dr Cheryl Jeffrey. All of the staff there are extremely polite, friendly and helpful. You can phone up and get an appointment for that same day or, if not, the following one - something that is unheard of in the UK where you have to know you are going to be ill a week or two in advance to have any chance of seeing a doctor when you actually need one! And whenever any one of us has had to go to the clinic here we have always been seen by the same doctor. Dr Jeffrey and the nurses there have been particularly good at dealing with my son when he recently had his catch-up immunisations. A sticker, special band-aid and pot of jelly beans go a long way towards helping kids get over their fear of injections. In fact, by the time my son had his final vaccination, he was more worried about whether or not he'd get his jelly beans at the end rather than the actual injection! They also bulk bill for kids so do give them a try - 8296 8314. I've been very impressed.