Guest bikermad

what can I send grandchildren from the uk

Guest bikermad

would love to send some sweets or choccies to grandsons in Adelaide, can I send anything or nothing at all, also what about biscuits, pringles etc

My sister sends my kids the following:

Minstrels

Quavers

Caramac Chocolate Bars

Monster Munch

Also, M&S Advent Calendars at Christmas, and anything made of 'real' Cadbury's chocolate (apparently the Cadbury's here doesn't taste the same!)

I think as long as you put someething on the customs label about it being kids sweets in sealed packets it shouldn't be a problem, but might be best not to tell the kids in advance just in case a customs officer has the munchies and they never arrive!

hello over there haha, my mother in law sent us chocolate over last month and it had all melted when it got here so i would say no to chocolate BUT she did send sweets over my 5 year old loves them sweet sticks with the tattoo's in them, customs did open our parel but said it was all good so if i was u just send sweets that wont melt, hope this helps

sue xxx

Guest massive

Ye we've had melted chockie but an hour in the freezer and its fine my kids don't like the ozzie cadbury's .

We've also had calpol, comics, dvds. gravy sachets, galaxy hot chocolate , mince sauce, hair dye and any haribo sweets sent

some may say we are sad :nah:but you like what you like