Prema

clothing

Were sorting though the house in UK and getting rid of all the crap that has been kicking around in the cupboards for years.

Should we bring winter coats, scarfe and gloves?

Also My son has got a million grey school trousers and white polo t shirts should we bring them once he starts school.

what is usual school uniform?

Guest turners

if you have room bring everything you will need winter clothes the mornings and evenings are cold gloves and things are good for watching sports outdoors I wish we had bought more things before we came over bedding is expensive over here buy loads

Don't bother with the grey trousers cos unless you are sending him to a private school, the school uniform in Primary school here is a lot more casual with trackies, sweatshirts, polo shirts and shorts. Trainers on feet. You could bring the shirts I suppose but not many schools include white in theor uniform for practical reasons.

Guest redfoxy
    Were sorting though the house in UK and getting rid of all the crap that has been kicking around in the cupboards for years.

Should we bring winter coats, scarfe and gloves?

Also My son has got a million grey school trousers and white polo t shirts should we bring them once he starts school.

what is usual school uniform?

Bedding IS expensive, buy load of basics like plain colours and also duvets for autum/spring and a warmer winter one too

also have a good shop at M & S for a few years supply of bra s !!

Guest Aussie pat

It pays to only buy bedding in the sales or at outlet centres if you want something that's slightly better quality. I've managed to buy some very nice things this way without breaking the bank. Bought some single woollen duvets, 500g/winter thickness for $79 at Harris Scarf last week. I don't think that's too bad if you convert it to pounds and work out what the same money would buy you in the UK. Don't forget you can use layby if you want to save up for your purchases and buy during the sales.

thanks so much all for you replys, We got half term here in UK next week. I'm boooked off for the whole 2 weeks, I think that I'm gonna spend time doing some shopping.