Guest RandC

Fabby midlanders 2! the sequel

Guest RandC

what lovely people - thanks to Lazy maisy (doesn't live up to her namesake!) and Sarah - likesshopping (who does - ha-ha!) for organising such a lovely day! - really boozed up - just got back from dinner with really good friends (haven't told them of plans yet- eek!). People on this forum are fab - and for those cinics out there - don't care - love my rose coloured specs! Scooterdan - really pleased meds are OK and congrats on wedding Rich and partner (too p'd up to remember name - so sorry!) Hope not too long till next meet up although quite a few will be on 'the other side' by then!

Cari xxxx

Guest dglamoore

Sounds like you all had a great day and almost a shame we are over here and missed it :o:p Will have to organise something for everyone to meet up over here when it gets warmer :)

Lisa:cool:

It was a real good day.... nice to see averyone again....as you say there will be a few a missing on the next one........but next time we can have one oin the other side!!!

Thank you for all you well wishes....and the same go out to everyone else!!

Cheers for the CD.....Steph agrees with the chocoalte song??!?!!

Dan and Steph

Guest Rachel & Jeff

Really enjoyed it, thanks for making us feel welcome

Guest graandjac

;)Thanks everyone for good afternoon. Just got back from our 4 hour drive in pouring rain but if we end up with some new buddies on the other side it was worth it.

Cheers Graham and Jacqui

Guest swampo

Thanks for a good day, it was lovely to meet other people in the same boats as us. Hope to see yuo all at the next meeting, if there is one???

Kev & Mall (Swampo)

Guest lazymazy

hi all, nice to see everyone again and some new faces. got some useful info again, thanks.

deffo meet sooner rather than later. how's next week sound?? ha ha only joking. we are losing a few meet up members so maybe meet before they go!! (thats a mouth full):cool:

see you son

AKR

Guest BRUMDOWNUNDER

Hi all,

Was great to meet up yesterday and discuss all our plans. We've made some good friends and picked up some great info and contacts.

Look forward to meeting up again....or maybe down under for you lucky ones getting out sooner. Good luck all!

Cal and Ian :)

We also had a lovely few hours yesterday !! My only regret is that we didn't get to speak to others 'cos time was running a little thin with regard to babysitters and we had to dash !! Wanted to say hello to Scooterdan , as I feel we have a common interest - Scooters , and having seen the piccie of Rachel see there is an interest in scuba diving , so if when out there you fellas are looking for a diviing buddy , let me know , I'll blow the dust off my padi card !

So thanks to you all , and when we are all out there there will be a big barbie for all at our place !!! Cheers Rich

Guest Tina

Thanks to you all for a lovely day on Saturday, again it was a success and to meet such lovely people who all have the same interests as us. Again we did'nt get chance to speak to every one there but i am sure we will have another meet in the ukif not then for the lucky ones going out soon a barbie will be on the cards when we arrive.

Thanks again Tina & Mark

Guest lastboyscout

Missus,me and sprogs will definitely be at the next one so get organising people ;)

Guest Roo1

I agree with Lisa, you guys seem like you know how to have FUN!

We'll have to arrange a PIA meet when you get here!!

:D:D:D

Judi