Guest TC for short

Back to Old Blighty

Guest TC for short

Rather sorry it had to happen because we really like it here, but it looks almost certain that we'll be heading back to England soon. We've made some terrific friends and will miss them a lot. Anyway, the point of this post is a heads-up. We don't have a precise timeline but we will be selling

Toyota Kluger Grande 4-wheel-drive

2004, c80k kms, Silver, full leather interior, 7 seats, touch-screen sat-nav, radio, multi cd & climate control (ie they're all on the same touch screen), sunroof, Toyota tow-bar & nudge/roo bar, full Toyota service history. A really good car & only sorry I can't really take it with me.

and

2001 (I think!) Suzuki Baleno 3-door hatchback, c115k kms, brilliant white, 1.6l engine, air-con, tinted windows, full Suzuki service history. Great second car/mum's car/new driver's car. Very economical.

Also, of course, our 4/5 bedroom house in Coromandel Valley would become available for let. It's in a cul de sac near the Waymouth Oval and only 15 mins walk from Craigburn Primary school & 5 mins drive from Coromandel Valley Primary School.

PM me for more details on any of the above.

TC

Guest Bodie

TC

I knew it was coming but none the less shocking to see it in black & white. I'll speak to you tomorrow mate.

Bodie

Guest TC for short

Thanks guys. I'll make sure there's time for a last beer.

TC

Hey Mate,

So sorry your leaving mate...(although we didnt see eye to eye on music!!!) I hope you can squeeze in a last beer with us all (even if we have a meet for ya)!!

Dan and Steph