Guest Loubage

Newbie to site

Guest Loubage

Good afternoon,

Myself and my husband our looking to make the move to OZ we really love Adelaide, we have been told my our agent the best way for us to get to OZ is my RSMS.

My husband will be the main applicant, he is a Green keeper, just wondering the best way to contact employees, seems a monster task from here in the UK.

Any help was be fab.

What a brilliant website

Guest Loubage

Sorry perhaps I should have stated more clearly a Regional Sponsorship, where an employee needs to sponsers us for 2 years.

Need to find job before we can move.

Thanks for your reply.

Guest Lisajonesey

Hello!

Welcome to the site!

Got confused about your visa though..

Are you applying for an employer sponsored visa? or is it a regional sponsored one? or is this something I've not heard of before.. a combination of both?

If you're going for the employer sponsored route.. could you try going for State Sponsorship?

That way, you won't have to be tied to the same employer too.

I might be getting confused though, so if I am, please dismiss my ramblings!

Are you guys looking specifially at moving to Adelaide or do you have any other places in mind?

Lisa.

Guest Loubage
    Hello!

Welcome to the site!

Got confused about your visa though..

Are you applying for an employer sponsored visa? or is it a regional sponsored one? or is this something I've not heard of before.. a combination of both?

If you're going for the employer sponsored route.. could you try going for State Sponsorship?

That way, you won't have to be tied to the same employer too.

I might be getting confused though, so if I am, please dismiss my ramblings!

Are you guys looking specifially at moving to Adelaide or do you have any other places in mind?

Lisa.

Thanks for your reply

I'm not doing very well at this am I???

It's a Regional sponsored visa, and yes Adelaide is where we would like to be.

Not sure how to approach employees though?

Guest Bernie

Hi, you are doing just fine!

Here are a couple of starting points for advice.

www.skillsshortageconsulting.com

They are based in Brisbane but usually happy to give advice and do place people with jobs in Adelaide.

You should look at the SA state government migration website I am posting their link to finding a job here.

http://www.migration.sa.gov.au/centric/migrate_from_overseas/os_finding_new_job.jsp

Hope that gives you a start. :cute:

Guest BAZnDAF

Welcome to PIA :)

It can be a long journey before getting a visa, so good luck on the process.