Sign in to follow this  
Guest wemadeit

SUZER - Resume/CV assistance

Guest wemadeit

Hi All,

I just wanted to drop a thread and let you all know about the help I received from Suzer (you can find her on members list!). We have been here for 5 months now - and although we have settled in well and love Adelaide - finding work is a proving a nightmare!! I have joined 27 agencies and only 2 have proved any use at all (and that was very little!!) I have applied for over 105 jobs and had little/no response - this is aired by too many of us here on PIA unfortunately!!!

On reading other threads, I decided to take some advice and ask Suzer for help with my CV. Although I have had it 're-done' only a week ago, I have had far more response in this week than ever before! 6 jobs applied for and 4 responses (1 of which may lead to an interview!!). This is early days, but I have already seen an improvement and wanted to let people know that Suzer is extremely helpful and my help you get the breakthrough you need - THANK YOU SUZER!

The 'fee' she charges is literally 3 or 4 items off her Amazion wishlist - which is more than fair given the response I have had so far.

I will keep you all posted!

Cheers:notworthy:

Oh wow that is so great to hear! I'm so glad you are getting some responses now. Best of luck and keep us updated. Thanks too:)

Guest the4hopes

Susan did my cv too, although I've been lazy at job hunting for the last few weeks, enjoying the weather too much!

Susan did my cv too, although I've been lazy at job hunting for the last few weeks, enjoying the weather too much!

Won't last too much longer, I don't think, so enjoy it while you can;) That being said, now is a good time to go forth and look for jobs, as the market seems to be picking up just slightly.

Guest sjs
    Hi All,

I just wanted to drop a thread and let you all know about the help I received from Suzer (you can find her on members list!). We have been here for 5 months now - and although we have settled in well and love Adelaide - finding work is a proving a nightmare!! I have joined 27 agencies and only 2 have proved any use at all (and that was very little!!) I have applied for over 105 jobs and had little/no response - this is aired by too many of us here on PIA unfortunately!!!

On reading other threads, I decided to take some advice and ask Suzer for help with my CV. Although I have had it 're-done' only a week ago, I have had far more response in this week than ever before! 6 jobs applied for and 4 responses (1 of which may lead to an interview!!). This is early days, but I have already seen an improvement and wanted to let people know that Suzer is extremely helpful and my help you get the breakthrough you need - THANK YOU SUZER!

The 'fee' she charges is literally 3 or 4 items off her Amazion wishlist - which is more than fair given the response I have had so far.

I will keep you all posted!

Cheers:notworthy:

Fabulous news Tom. Something will turn up now. Well it better cause we want you both to stay :biglaugh:. Will keep everything crossed for you - let us know how you go.

Good Luck