Guest dave

TRA postage

Guest dave

hola,its me.finally got everything ready to send TRA wise,just posting for the best way to send it to oz and how many dinars we're looking at.any advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks a lot

Guest dglamoore

sorry cannot help with postage costs as agent sent ours but wanted to say good luck :D

Lisa:cool:

CaNt really help with postage costs as, agian, our agent did ours. I do suggesst using the most secure method you can....it might be expensive but your live depends on it! Royal Mail lost all our supporting evidence for our Visa app....and that was only goin to Manchester!!!

Good luck!

Dan and Steph

Guest soggy

Hi Dave, I used royal mail for my TRA, it cost about £6 only using their signed for service, they dont do a fully tracked service to Aus, it takes about 6 days to arrive. I have used DHL to send documents to China as there postal service is worse than ours, it cost about £50 expensive but fantastic service picked up frome home 3.30 Friday, when i got up Moday my wife had the docs in north east China.

hope this is a help

Simon

Hi

We sent our TRA in by courier to make sure we could track it all the way. We used www.interparcel.com DHL collected the parcel and we were able to track it on their website.

Can't recommend them highly enough.

Lea

Guest dave

thanks a lot everyone, no need for the carrier pigeon then!

see yer