Sign in to follow this  
Diane

15th April Girls Get Together - NE suburbs

Everyone welcome of course - you don't have to live over this way - but if you do, or don't mind travelling, thought we'd organise another girls drinks night over this side of town.

Currently thinking about the Wednesday after Easter, 15th April I think - although I know this is in the first week of school holidays so possibly a problem for some.

Tea Tree Gully Hotel was a bit bleak last time I thought - and they certainly wanted to make sure none of us stayed up too late, so thinking of either the Golden Grove Tavern again, the Highbury Hotel again, or perhaps the Mawson Lakes one for a change - anyone been there and can say whether it's a good place, and also what the name of it is? Is it just the Mawson Lakes Hotel? Vera, are you out there?

Anyone free?

Diane

xx

Ok, been told the Mawson Lakes is a bit studenty, so the Golden Grove Tavern it is, 7:45 onwards, 15th April - feel free to bring anyone along with you (they don't even have to be Poms!) and if you don't have my mobile number and want to ring on arrival to make sure you find us, send me a PM.

Hope to see lots there.

Diane

Guest mandmick

Hi Diane

We just happen to be over on holiday to validate our visas..

I replied to one of your posts last time!

We live in Dubai at the moment, bought house in Spring Hill.. hoping to move out this year..

Is this just a girlie night?

Would love to meet some ladies before my arrival!

Thanks

Mandy

That's great Mick - I'll give Lou a call and pick her and your M-in-Law up so they can get blotto!

And Mandy, be great to see you along - it is usually all women but I know on at least one occasion a few of the other halves came along and drank separately to us girls! If your OH wants to come along, he could always put up a post on here and the other forum (whisper it quietly - the one aka Ad Gits!) and see if any guys want to make a group on the same night at the same place!

There's a fair few of us going this Wednesday so you should have no trouble spotting us - I'll be there from about 7:45 onwards.

See you there I hope

Diane

xx

Guest mandmick

Sorry I missed this Diane..our time just went too fast and we had so much to do!

I'll be moving over in September to our house in Spring Hill, Golden Grove.

So, hope to meet up with you all then!

Guest Kerry

Only just discovered this Forum! Lovely to see there are other people in my area but so sorry to have missed the meet up. Hoping you'll have another one soon.

Guest Fancy a Beer
    Only just discovered this Forum! Lovely to see there are other people in my area but so sorry to have missed the meet up. Hoping you'll have another one soon.

Where in Golden Grove are you??

Next one provisionally planned for 21st May - we're trying to decide between GG Tavern again and maybe trying the one in Ingle Farm that's recently been refurbished. Drop me a pm if you want more details.

Diane