Guest Colin Taylor

Something for nothing-no kiddin !

Hi folks, names Colin Taylor from Scotland, 3rd week in Adelaide. Pre-Press mac operator by trade, but just started sales job, finished training, now need to practice selling product, Home Cleaning System ! usually use family n friends doing demos, I have none here, only wife. So if any of you guys want a free carpet or sofa clean, 90% dry foam, no mess, or deep matress clean. Plus much much more (sound like a salesman already), gives a shout. All free, you never know you might make a new friend. Thanks everyone. Much appreciated.

Hey man, love the straight forward approach....good man

Have PMd you...

Guest UzinOz

Hiya Colin, sorry can't help you with the demo cos I've got all flooring and leather suite but I'm sure you won't be stuck for volunteers!!

Just noticed you are from Hamilton, I worked in Hamilton and my mum still lives there!!

Good luck

Jackie

Hi Colin,

Good for you, nothing wrong with putting yourself forward! You're welcome to come round and have a look at our daughter's carpet, I warn you now though she's been a bit free with the crayons! Certainly don't expect it for nothing though so send us a pm.

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi Colin

The carpet in our rental is very minging and could do with a deep clean!!!!!

Guest SA Great
    Hi Colin

The carpet in our rental is very minging and could do with a deep clean!!!!!

What does Minging mean???

Guest TC for short

mingin' is a bit like manked (pronounced mankitt), but worse.

That help?

TC

So it's a free demo and you are also selling the product? I have a sofa and two chairs that could use a clean...

Guest Beverley

Hi Colin, Well my son's carpet could surely do with a clean after one of the kittens decided to use it as an additional litter tray, (without the cat litter and tray of course...). PM me ....if you are not inundated now, cheers Beverley

Guest covfan71
    What does Minging mean???

Minging - Leaping, filthy, crabby, very dirty