Guest Leeds Rhinos Poms

Glenelg Rhinos

Guest Leeds Rhinos Poms

Hi

Two Leeds Rhino's fans now living in Glenelg want to know if there are any other Rhinos or Kaiser Chiefs fans living locally for a chat and coffee at Cibo? We miss our Rugby (we could always run to fans of the Bulls if things get bad!!) Cheers

Hi my name is Steve and I am a Leeds Rhinos and Leeds United fan,at the mo living in Christies Beach but move into our long term rental in Hallett Cove on the 17th April so not far from Glenelg,do not mention the Bulls they defeated us the other day.Will gladly meet up for a drink once settled in Hallett Cove.My mo number is 0432853969.

Cheers Steve :jiggy:

Guest kellyp

Hi, we have a Rhinos fan (son) and Bulls fan (husband) at our house so it get's interesting as you can imagine. My hubby really misses his rugby league so would be more than happy to chat in that area. If ou would like to meet with him just let me know where and when. Are you going along to the Sharks and Cowboys match?

Hi,at this present moment do not know if I am going to the Sharks v Cowboys match because we are moving into our long term rental on Friday and need to get it to Lisa's expectations before Sunday.You can PM with your number and on Saturday will be able to let you know if me and my son (both rhinos) will be going to the match.

Cheers Steve. :notworthy:

Hiya we are a family from leeds and are rhinos fans and we live up the road at seacombe gardens. Im Jo, Rich the hubby and three sprogs. Currently have family over who are die hard rhino fans . If you want to meet up let us know

The Hendersons

Hi

Two Leeds Rhino's fans now living in Glenelg want to know if there are any other Rhinos or Kaiser Chiefs fans living locally for a chat and coffee at Cibo? We miss our Rugby (we could always run to fans of the Bulls if things get bad!!) Cheers

Guest Leeds Rhinos Poms

Hi, we will be at the Sharks v Cowboys game on Sunday in our Leeds colours (hope we don't see any Saints, Bulls or even now Salford fans) so if you are around, say hello.

hi leeds rhinos fan from leeds 18 mths ago - now live in hallett cove-miss rugby both codes

watched sharks and cowboys-watched adeaide sevens all good fun

adelaide need a professional team