Attaching documents to evisa

Guest kelly1980

Guest kelly1980

Hi All,

I have submitted 475 online application on Tuesday and attached all the documents. There was two items it wouldn’t allow me to upload so I emailed them to the department.

When I check on the document checklist today it is saying the two items I emailed are received but all others are required still.

I went back into ‘attached documents’ and they all appear to be there. Just panicking I’ve done something wrong really and wanted to check if others experienced a delay from uploading documents and them appearing as received on the checklist?

Thanks as always!

Kelly

Guest raahulraana

Hi kelly

can u tell me to which mail id u sent the attached documents. Me to wanna send the documents through same root.

Regards

Raahul

Guest Lisajonesey

Hello!

We just emailed everything, as we couldn't get our documents to upload.

Maybe give them a call in a few days and see what they say? It might be just as well to email the lot though?

Lisa.

Guest kelly1980

Hi,

It should be on your email confirmation when you submit your application on line. I received an email back confirming my application had been submitted and it gave me TRN and permission request ID.

Kelly

• 2 weeks later...
Guest covfan71
Hi All,

I have submitted 475 online application on Tuesday and attached all the documents. There was two items it wouldn’t allow me to upload so I emailed them to the department.

When I check on the document checklist today it is saying the two items I emailed are received but all others are required still.

I went back into ‘attached documents’ and they all appear to be there. Just panicking I’ve done something wrong really and wanted to check if others experienced a delay from uploading documents and them appearing as received on the checklist?

Thanks as always!

Kelly

Hi Kelly,

i have just submitted my application online and benn asked to send the required documents. i take it you have to scan them into your PC and send them that way

Guest kelly1980

Hi,

Yeah I scanned the relevant documents to my PC, saved them mostly as PDF files, and then uploaded them. There are good tips and instruction on attaching/ naming documents electronically at http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/general-skilled-migration-attachments.htm

There were only two documents, my IELTS certificate any my Form 80, which were just too big to attach so I emailed them.

Just waiting now for SA to inform them of my sponsorship and hopefully then get a CO?!

Good luck with this

Kelly