Sign in to follow this  
Guest raahulraana

Processing on application has commenced- what does this means

Guest raahulraana

Hi

I have subitted my 475 visa application online today ( 3rd April 2009 ), after getting my TRN I checked the status of my application and it displayed processing on application has commenced, does this means that soon I am going to have a case officer, is that right ? Please help.

Thanks

Raahul

Vetasses assessment oct 08

S A sponsorship applied Dec 08

Sponsorship approved March 08

475 e visa submitted 03/04/09

Guest sjs

Hi, well we applied for a different visa but our status displayed this from the word go. Its when it says FURTHER processing commenced that you probably have a co.

Good luck

Guest brandyslad

No it simply says processing commencing once you have put your application in. You should get a CO ten working days after SA immigration forward form 1100 to DIAC confirming your sponsorship. They will send you an email telling you they have done this. After this you shouldn't have too long to wait for a CO.

Guest tonyree

Just to add a small note, if its south australian sponsorship send a post-lodgement enquiry to DIAC, checking wheather they have received your form 1100 yet.

In my case i relaxed assuming all was well and only got worried when my expecting dates passed and it took a lot of time to eventually have that form sent. Wish you luck.