Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dawny

Reynella

Guest Dawny

Hi can anyone give me their views on the above and surrounding areas for work and what the local schools are like, many thanks in advance Dawn :notworthy:

Guest Guest75
    Hi can anyone give me their views on the above and surrounding areas for work and what the local schools are like, many thanks in advance Dawn :notworthy:

It's not a bad place at all on the whole.

A more established area and less building and new houses than other areas down south.

It is divided into smaller areas such as Reynella East.

Libby lives nearby.

I'm 5 minutes away from it.

Good access to shopping and facilities + access to major transport links to the city.

Guest Libby1971

Thanks Tyke. It is much as Tyke says, older established properties, not too many new builds as there are few plots around. Old Reynella, Reynella East and Reynella are all next to each other. I like Old Reynella and Reynella East more than some areas of Reynella.

The expressway is very close and so is the park and ride for the bus routes. There are some good shopping areas like Southgate Plaza, Marion and Noarlunga within 10 mins. It's about 20 to 30-ish mins from the city.

Reynella East schools are very good....IMO of course!

I have 1 child in the high school and 2 in primary...and so far have no complaints!

Guest ems

Hi Dawn.

I been living in Reynella for a month and can't really say anything bad against the place. It's a quiet area (until Alicia moved in lol) and i find we are so close to things as Libby say's.

I didn't know about the park and ride though so thanks for that Libby.

Alicia goes to Reynella south school which she loves. Not entirely sure what is happening with the school though as a couple of people have said to me it will be closing in a few years.

Guest greggies5

Hi Dawn

We have just moved to Woodcroft, close to Reynella and my 3 kids go to Reynella East. Its a great school, I've got 1 in kindy, 1 in year 5/6 and 1 in year 9. We've been here since Feb 18th so still relatively new and the kids have all settled in brilliantly and are enjoying it. I think its a nice place to live and would recommend it. The only thing worth mentioning is that the High School are strict on their catchment area with Morphett Vale closing so check that out. Sarah.:)

Guest Dawny

Thanks everyone for your replies, we do seem to be drawn to this area, All we need now is this visa, O/h wants it like yesterday lol x:wacko: