Sign in to follow this  

Any Heating/Gas Engineers out there? I need a job doing....

    Recommended Posts

    I need someone to service our Vulcan heater and possibly replace the control pad.


    It's one of those things attached to the wall that is almost floor to ceiling....


    I'm assuming i need a heating or gas engineer of some sort...


    Anyone on here do this kind of thing? Or can recommend someone?

    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now

    Sign in to follow this