Sign in to follow this  
Guest wijaya

Feeling positive, got a CO on 475 visa

Guest wijaya

Hi everybody

Just want to update about my situation.

Two days, after "application was processed further", today (8/4/09) we got an email from CO asking us to to medical and police checks.

I have booked medical in Thornton Heath clinic, on 18/4, cost 520 pounds, for 4 people, 2 adults, one child over 11 and one child under 11.

Feeling positive, that things are moving nicely for us. We submitted 475 SA sponsorship well back in September, several days before SA scrapped the occupation from the list. It was Business and Information Professional (nec). This after they refused our first application.

Wijaya

Guest harper210267

Fab! Well done.

We have our first visit with our agent on May 1st for a 475. Luckily my hubby's occupation is on the list, as the agent called us not so long ago to inform us.

Will we lodge our application on this day? I don't knwo whether to get CRBs and meds done before this time??

Guest wijaya

Dear Harper

If you are sure to get the visa in 12 months time, you can gamble by having the police checks and medicals in advance. But our agent advised us to wait untill being asked by the CO to do checks. So we waited nearly 4 months before we got our CO.

We did our medicals last Saturday. the complete costs was 600 pound, including courier the results to Sydney. The police check will come in this week.

Regards

Guest rockpool crab
    Hi everybody

Just want to update about my situation.

Two days, after "application was processed further", today (8/4/09) we got an email from CO asking us to to medical and police checks.

I have booked medical in Thornton Heath clinic, on 18/4, cost 520 pounds, for 4 people, 2 adults, one child over 11 and one child under 11.

Feeling positive, that things are moving nicely for us. We submitted 475 SA sponsorship well back in September, several days before SA scrapped the occupation from the list. It was Business and Information Professional (nec). This after they refused our first application.

Wijaya

Hi..all sounding good...fingers crossed it moves quickly for you!

Carol Ann

Guest CHORLEY GIRL

Hi, all seems to be going good fingers crossed, we haven't long had CO, you are around the same stage as us apart from we have front loaded our meds and police checks. Haven't got CRB's back yet and waiting on meds to be finalised.

Never know we might hear around the same time!:)

Good Luck!

Jo and Tom x

Guest harper210267

Thank you for that. Well done Wijaya and Chorley Girl.