Guest HRHelp

First message

Guest HRHelp

Can't figure out how to use this system - any advice on how to reply to people? This was all i could find to start to say Hello

Guest Django

Hello and welcome to PIA

If you click on the orange 'Post Reply' button you will be able to post your messages on existing threads.

Pete

Guest HRHelp

Oh Andy I wish! it took me five minutes just to get back here and ficure out how to reply to you!

Thanks for trying to help me though!

Confused of Hallett Cove (been here 8 years plus and love it!)

hi ya and welcome to this site...ive found that there are some helpful and non helpful people on here that will slag most qoutes on here, its just a web site for advise and to make friends but most take it to far and think they are better then everyone else

Guest LOOBYLOO
    hi ya and welcome to this site...ive found that there are some helpful and non helpful people on here that will slag most qoutes on here, its just a web site for advise and to make friends but most take it to far and think they are better then everyone else

Don't know why you posted this....very negative. I've personally found this site very helpful and it made my move to Oz easier.

i agree with you i had lots of help before my family moved here from this site...but like i said there are people on here that think they are better then others and make there point clear,

Guest BAZnDAF

Yeah, but we don't listen to them do we! I don't like to argue, lifes too short to be unhappy.

I like this forum, has helped us a lot for information over the many months we have been waiting for our visa. I'd like to think there are a few members on here I could call friends :)

Guest brandyslad
    Yeah, but we don't listen to them do we! I don't like to argue, lifes too short to be unhappy.

I like this forum, has helped us a lot for information over the many months we have been waiting for our visa. I'd like to think there are a few members on here I could call friends :)

Yep I agree, I ignore any sort of carry on like that, if I want to argue I can pick up the phone and ring one of my in laws. LOL. I won't mention its name but I can think of another forum with much much crankier members!!!

P.s - Welcome to the forum!!

Guest Guest75

Hiya HR - I know who you are now !!!:notworthy:

Good to see you in here.

Mods and everyone........... HR will be a real bonus to this site,I'll let HR explain but take note of what this young lady says,a great help to many moving over here!!!:)

Nothing commercial or "spammy" - genuine help!

You'll soon get the hang of this place!

BTW once settled in here why don't you put something in your signature file mentioning what you do.Give me a shout if you get stuck and I'll give you a hand.

Guest CHORLEY GIRL

Just like to say hi and welcome,

I was like that at the beginning, took me ages to work it out.:arghh: I have found this site great especially with the time difference in Oz so you can't contact your agent. Just get on the site and someone to answer your question.

Jo x