jo_marnes

Internet..... again!

Hi all,

Well after choosing Optus we have discovered it is not available in our area (Brighton)! Typical.

We want a phone/ broadband bundle and are currently looking at Adam for VOIP calls. Has anyone else used them? Can you have a 'normal' phone? Can you use the phone and internet at the same time?

Do you need a Telstra line also? I was looking into it online and it asks which number do I want to add VOIP to? I don't know - I don't have a number/ landline! Very confused! Do you still have to pay line rental to Telstra?

Thanks in advance,

Jo xxx

Hi all,

Well after choosing Optus we have discovered it is not available in our area (Brighton)! Typical.

We want a phone/ broadband bundle and are currently looking at Adam for VOIP calls. Has anyone else used them? Can you have a 'normal' phone? Can you use the phone and internet at the same time?

Do you need a Telstra line also? I was looking into it online and it asks which number do I want to add VOIP to? I don't know - I don't have a number/ landline! Very confused! Do you still have to pay line rental to Telstra?

Thanks in advance,

Jo xxx

Have pmd you jo...

Hello Heaps! Could you PM me too? I am in Glenelg and am similarly confused. I would go for Adam internet but can't see that they do the land line. Assume I will need to go to Telstra for that? Also, we will be skyping a bit back to the UK - what download limit do you reckon we should go for?

Cheers N

Hello Heaps! Could you PM me too? I am in Glenelg and am similarly confused. I would go for Adam internet but can't see that they do the land line. Assume I will need to go to Telstra for that? Also, we will be skyping a bit back to the UK - what download limit do you reckon we should go for?

Cheers N

Have PMd you mate

Im in the same boat and will be looking for internet & phone line package when i move into new home in june...now i know when i was back in uk i had NTL (virgin) now why don't old richard branson do the same deal here as i had back home....TV..HOME PHONE...AND BROADBAND unlimited download all for £30 ($60) per month i for one will sign up no worries

alex

Guest stufi1997

We use optus mobile landline which uses a sim card and doesn't need a phone line.........and optus wireless broadband, works well for us and will work anywhere you can get a mobile signal. Good luck Fiona

Guest hrubieszowianka

Hi Heaps!

Could you let me know as well what you knwo about Adam? Very interested, need to sort out internet/phone thing sooner rather than later. Thanks a lot!