Guest the4hopes

Our easter present!

Guest the4hopes

Well we woke up in the night hearing a strange noise outside, went back to sleep, we could still hear it at 7am, so I decided to have a look around.Followed the noise to the back garden, opened the patio door,( to go and look over the fence) only to find a lamb running up to me and it straight into our house!!!

Laura x

Guest panther
    Well we woke up in the night hearing a strange noise outside, went back to sleep, we could still hear it at 7am, so I decided to have a look around.Followed the noise to the back garden, opened the patio door,( to go and look over the fence) only to find a lamb running up to me and it straight into our house!!!

Laura x

good lamb Chops

Guest the4hopes
    aww bless where had it come from ?

No idea! Our garden is fenced all around, the RSPCA have it now to find a new home, we were quite sad to see him go. But it was only young and very hungry.

Guest the4hopes
    How nice, better than waking up to something awful....just as well you are vegetarian though.....sorry couldn't resist.

He obviously knew it was a safe place, not like some of the above posts!!!!:wacko:

Guest sarahsmartiepants

you could of kept him for a pet!!!

Guest the4hopes
    you could of kept him for a pet!!!

We're not allowed any, decided he was a bit too noisy to keep him secretly too. He was very friendly and would come up to us, and follow us around.