Guest Fly Away

Very strange observation about the water

Guest Fly Away

I think I might be going a little mad.... :v_SPIN:

We have been here just over two weeks and I have noticed in that time that my wedding and engagement rings have got really shiny. In the UK I was always having to clean them. Whereas now they are all sparkly. I'm not moaning.. but the only explanation I can come up with, is that there is something in the water....... can anyone throw any light on this strange thing. :wubclub:

Guest kangomik

it's the twinkle in your eyes

LOL or maybe something NOT in the water

Guest Fly Away
    it's the twinkle in your eyes

LOL or maybe something NOT in the water

That's true, we had fluridated water in the UK. Is it fluridated here?? (Is fluridated a real word??? :v_SPIN:)

Could be that we are in a holiday apartment and it's not me having to do all the cleaning for once....

Guest kangomik

LOL at cleaning.

Just don't drink the stuff, use Puratap, or bottled for that.

Or ask where the ring came from!

2 weeks, do you like it?

Guest Fly Away
    LOL at cleaning.

Just don't drink the stuff, use Puratap, or bottled for that.

Or ask where the ring came from!

2 weeks, do you like it?

We have drunk a fair bit of the tap water.... worried now in case we are due to drop dead any minute.... :unsure:

We are loving it so far - It's been a bit hectic but things are falling into place. Could have done without the Easter weekend when we have so much to do, but it did force us to have a rest.

Guest Guest75
    It's called the sun and blue skies, instead of rain and grey clouds!!! lol

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

That's just what I was going to say!!!

So even your jewellery has a brighter outlook here???

N0 you WONT drop dead if you drink the water. I have always drunk the water here and am still hale and hearty. We came here before the bottled water revolution which they are now saying is responsible for the rise in tooth decay. Some of that bottled water is just that, treated to remove large particles etc and is not spring water.

Have you tasted Fiji water, now that is weird water with no taste at all your mouth is just wet.

Guest Fly Away
    N0 you WONT drop dead if you drink the water. I have always drunk the water here and am still hale and hearty. We came here before the bottled water revolution which they are now saying is responsible for the rise in tooth decay. Some of that bottled water is just that, treated to remove large particles etc and is not spring water.

Have you tasted Fiji water, now that is weird water with no taste at all your mouth is just wet.

PHEW!! Thanks Rachie. :notworthy:

I must say the water here tastes a bit funny LOL but we are all used to our own water, so it will take time to adjust.

I'm not sure water is supposed to taste of anything.... but I don't drink Fiji water as it is exported from a country with water distribution problems. Some of the people there have no access to the very water they export...

LOL at the sunshine and blue skies.... you could be right. It could also be changing the brand of soap...

Guest kangomik

in some areas the water may make you crook, trust me.

Beer's best if in doubt.