Guest Nick11

Bl****** idiot!!!!

Guest Nick11

Well here I am driving home tonight in Woodcroft in the dark and theres this woman standing in the road beckoning me to stop. As I slow down I see there is a huge koala in front of her that just won't move out the middle of the road. I put my hazards on and go and try to help. Half a dozen cars behind me - most waiting patiently - apart from the d**** head behind me - who revs his car up for dear life and screeches toward the koala, narrowly missing it. A guy at the side of the road gestures to him to slow down - the pratt then reverses his car back to the man and only a metre away from the animal and gives him a mouthful, before driving off at 110mph!!!!!

Sorry for the swearing but some people :realmad::realmad:

Bth his private rego went along the lines of dsturbin - so if you see him - please make sure you give him my best :policeman::policeman:

Saw someone do something similar by a koala a few weeks ago on Sir James Hardy Way in Woodcroft ........ f***wit!

I've seen that car around - it's local - will watch out for him in future! You could always call 131444 (or whatever the number is) and dob!

Guest Libby1971

I hate morons like that. Leave it with me Nick, me and my pop sox will go looking for him.