Sign in to follow this  
Guest dglamoore

New Moderator :-) Me!!!!!

Guest dglamoore

Hi All

The owner of this forum Tim has kindly asked if I would like to be a moderator on this site :D

If you see anything inapproriate in any threads please let me know so I can sort it out - now be good you lot :lol: :lol:

Lisa

Guest dglamoore

Thanks Michelle :lol: :lol: Spend so much time on here anyway may as well do something useful with that time :wink:

Lisa :D

Guest donna T

That's fantastic Lisa - a great excuse to spend even more time of the site! :D

Very well deserved - we all know you will do a great job

Good luck

Guest dglamoore

Thanks for the lovely comments - easy job for me though as none of you misbehave :D

Lisa

Guest dglamoore

Ahhh but Tyke you are one of the good ones :roll: :lol:

Head honcho is a guy called Tim who also runs the Poms In Oz forum amoungst others :D

Lisa

Guest Guest75
    Ahhh but Tyke you are one of the good ones :roll: :lol:

Head honcho is a guy called Tim who also runs the Poms In Oz forum amoungst others :D

Lisa

:oops:

I do try and play the game - had to bite my tongue in A N Other forum the last few days.Calling Adelaide "crap" was not called for - it does not suit them that's all.

(waves at Tim)

Guest dglamoore

Hi Tyke

Know what you mean - have nearly bitten my tongue off on occassions but sometimes not worth posting for fear of getting shot down in flames :roll:

I have never been to Adelaide but cannot see how any city can be 'crap'. All places have their good points and bad points and obviously for them there were more bad.

Personally I shall just be making the best of whatever Adelaide has to offer and will just be glad to have the chance - many others would love to be able to move to OZ but cannot for one reason or another.

Lisa :lol:

Guest taylor family

:D Hi lisa

well said I have just had a friend come back from Adeliade and he said that it is a city for families small and surrounded by park so with kids in mind what more can we ask for Oh and great beaches :D all I have here is parks full of idiots and dog mess and blackpool beach were I would not even paddle in :cry: :cry: .

keep on going and hope to see you in oz and meet up with the olive farmer tyke so take care 8) 8) :D .