Guest rodgeviper

which agency to use for 175 visa?

Guest rodgeviper

Hi to all and thanks for reading this thread.

Im a mechanic in the uk looking to move to adelaide on a 175 visa.

I was instructed that i didnt need and agent by many friends but having looked at the forms etc im worried that it all might go to pot if i mess it up.

my partners mum used George lombard and found him very good but trying to find other people with good or bad things to say about agents is hard.

If there is anyone who has had a very good visa application with an agent and knows what the type of costs are then that would be great.

Many thanks for your time

Roger

Hi to all and thanks for reading this thread.

Im a mechanic in the uk looking to move to adelaide on a 175 visa.

I was instructed that i didnt need and agent by many friends but having looked at the forms etc im worried that it all might go to pot if i mess it up.

my partners mum used George lombard and found him very good but trying to find other people with good or bad things to say about agents is hard.

If there is anyone who has had a very good visa application with an agent and knows what the type of costs are then that would be great.

Many thanks for your time

Roger

Hi

I researched a few agents and couldn't find any negative comments about Ian Harrop or Go Matilda, both had excellent feedback. We ended up going with Ian Harrop & they have been excellent. As soon as you email them they respond straight away and are always available to speak to you on the other end of the phone. They send you a monthly newsletter as well as any updates on immigration/processing times etc. The day we received SA sponosorship they were on the phone going through the visa forms for submission. The costs for the agent have been around £2k which I think is about average.

Good luck

Tracey

Guest KP Nuts

Hi Roger, and welcome to PIA.

We used Go Matilda, and would highly recommend them.

Good luck with yours.