25th Anniversary of Hillsborough

Paula&Adrian

Guest The Pickles

My husband Glenn went to Anfield yesterday for the memorial, the stadium was almost full with over 30,000 fans/players/relatives paying their respects. x

Guest cunnah10
I have just heard that it is 25 years since the Hillsborough disaster. I went to school with Tony Bland who was the 96th victim. RIP Tony and all the other victims of this terrible day.

it is actually the 20th anniversary....not the 25th.....but however many years...thoughts to all 96 who lost their lives on that awful day....and to all their families who still mourn them!

Guest CHORLEY GIRL

Hi,

Tom went to the game, he was 19, Uncle got his ticket up graded as it was his birthday otherwise he could of been one of the unlucky ones!! RIP

Jo and Tom