Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nat

Tuesday picnic/netball knockabout

Guest Nat

Hi

This is just a reminder that we are going to do the picnic/netball knockabout again on Tuesday at 10.30, at woodend school, on the basketball court, edward beck road, sheidow park.

A few of us got together on wednesday and had a little knockabout at netball, whilst our children played on the school oval (where we can see them).

We all had a good laugh, nothing serious, just a bit of fun, and then sat on the oval with the kids for a picnic.

Please feel free to come along and join in, as the more the merrier.

Although, for how good it was on Wednesday, unfortunately there was only eight, so could only play half a court game, so it would be sooo much better if we could get two whole teams, or more (can be substituted in and out).

It really was a laugh, and just a bit of fun, so if you're thinking you won't be any good, or too shy, please don't be, we don't bite (well, donnat can be a bit rough, but we promise not to put you up against her :biglaugh:)

Come on girls, it's just for fun, and the kids (if you've got any) get a chance to see old/make new friends too.

Guest donna T

Oy what do you mean rough!! I will sit in the corner and be quiet this time, I promise! xx

Guest dibdobs

We have another 6 weeks before we land in Adelaide but count me in. I play ladies rugby in the UK but i am sure i could turn my hand to a spot of netball. (i will be gentle !!) LOL ... Deb x

Guest Nat
    I play ladies rugby ... Deb x

Ooooh, you'd fit right in then :biglaugh:

Guest Nat
    Oy what do you mean rough!! I will sit in the corner and be quiet this time, I promise! xx

Yeah, sure you will Donna. Only joking, hun :P