jo_marnes

Water bills?

We have just moved into our permanent rental and we have to pay for water. Our real estate agent says we'll get billed every 6 mths, but I can't begin to imagine how much we'll use! Can anyone let me know what you pay? The SA water website says 71 cents per kilolitre - how big is a kilolitre?? lol

Thanks

Guest marty
    We have just moved into our permanent rental and we have to pay for water. Our real estate agent says we'll get billed every 6 mths, but I can't begin to imagine how much we'll use! Can anyone let me know what you pay? The SA water website says 71 cents per kilolitre - how big is a kilolitre?? lol

Thanks

About 4000 cups of tea or 0.00018 cents per cup, quite cheap dont you think

Thanks - just what we use. I think it will be a fair amount - we have 3 kids so lots of washing and baths, plus we have to water the garden. I think its a bit cheeky of our landlords to ask us to keep their garden nice and green when they aren't chipping in for the water like the majority do!

Guest thebaddeleys

we have 2 kids and pay $35 per month for our water in our rented 3 bed house, hope this helps! x