Water bills?

jo_marnes

We have just moved into our permanent rental and we have to pay for water. Our real estate agent says we'll get billed every 6 mths, but I can't begin to imagine how much we'll use! Can anyone let me know what you pay? The SA water website says 71 cents per kilolitre - how big is a kilolitre?? lol

Thanks

Guest marty
We have just moved into our permanent rental and we have to pay for water. Our real estate agent says we'll get billed every 6 mths, but I can't begin to imagine how much we'll use! Can anyone let me know what you pay? The SA water website says 71 cents per kilolitre - how big is a kilolitre?? lol

Thanks

About 4000 cups of tea or 0.00018 cents per cup, quite cheap dont you think

Thanks - just what we use. I think it will be a fair amount - we have 3 kids so lots of washing and baths, plus we have to water the garden. I think its a bit cheeky of our landlords to ask us to keep their garden nice and green when they aren't chipping in for the water like the majority do!