suzer

Entertainment Book

Also, for anyone who has one, do you know if the coupons for Sfera's (meals) , TTG Hotel (meals), and the Hoyts TTG movie tickets coupons have to be used on certain days?

Hi

They cost $65 each - I know Highbury Primary School was selling them, and I guess most of the others, and perhaps some of the local op shops too.

The 1877 voucher is "Valid Anytime" worth up to $30 and is the sort where you get one free main course where another of equal or greater value is purchased.

The TTG Hotel one is up to $30 also - and same deal - one free main when another etc etc, also "Valid Anytime"

The Hoyts tickets are orn voucher giving you 2a+2c tickets for $40, and two giving 2 tickets for $25, and are valid anytime except special events, not valid with any other offer, online or mobbile ticket sales.

Hope that helps - when the kids go back to school week after next I can ask if you still need one then!

Diane

That helps heaps thanks Diane! I need it for the 28th (hubs bday) and I think there was someone at work selling them, but if not, will have to sort out an alternate:) Thanks again!

I'm not sure if the new book (the one being sold now) would be valid yet, Suzer. The old book doesn't expire until 1st June,

Ah! Have never bought one so don't know how these things work but thanks for the heads up. Too bad!! That would have knocked the price down to $35, so to speak, straight away.

Yeh the new one is valid as soon as you get it, they have expiry dates on the vouchers but not 'valid from' dates. I've used ones from the new book already.