julie-ruth

Harbour Town

Guest xhaylesx

Tis by the airport, right hand side if coming up from Glenelg area (sorry crap with knowing what roads are called) we went the other week, its alright, by no means not Trafford Centre or Bluewater, Its retail outlet, has a good Pumpkin Patch if you have children, few sports shops, underwear shops, outdoor gear (camping etc). Worth a trip up I guess, but didnt exactly fill my shopping cravings.....I miss Bluewater!

Its a shopping outlet place, near the airport on Tapley's Hill Rd. It's a bit mixed but good for a browse ...you might find a bargain you might not. There are baggage shops, linen shops, clothes, you can get something to eat n watch the planes take off.

Guest Trakki

Apparently at the mo there is a shop selling shoes dirt cheap. Never been but some of the girls from work were heading there after work.

yes near ikea behind the airport, shopping outlet, eating places, and planes coming and going, a great place to see relatives arrive and fly home!

Go past Ikea (on your left hand side) and keep going all the way to the next lights at the end of the airport. Turn left and head as far as the next lights, then turn left again! If you turned right there, you'd get to Adelaide Shores campsite :-)

Only ever been to Harbourtown when I had to pick daughter up from a choir engagement - my idea of hell otherwise (although there's a nice little African artifact type store there!)

I would not bother going there, I went the other day to buy clothes and shoes and got nothing as totally disappointed with the shops !!!

Yeah wasn't too impressed myself, but then I'm unimpressed overall with shopping in Australia. I miss Next!

Guest SA Great

Yes Next is OK but not a patch on Harris Scarfe. tee hee only joking guys!

Guest SA Great
    Hey Harris Scarfe is a gret institooshun, dunno wot you're gettin at. Their cloves are da best, so stylish.........

Ha ha but at least you got the speech right, yeah no she'll be right.