Please don't read this post...

Guest TC for short

Guest mayjess
We have can have homes, jobs, etc in either place - that is not all we need. What we need are our people, the people who make us laugh, cry and everything in between. The people that have never questioned our reasons for going home, just said 'good, get your arses back here, we miss you!' friends and family both. They have my history, my best intentions and my love - I CANNOT have that anywhere else.

Life is not about stuff, or weather, or a lovely view - it's about people, simple as.

I cannot agree more! thats why I stated its hard but you soon get back to normality, I was merely saying that the amount of people who say `never again` like me, sometimes have to eat those words, I have no doubt you are going back for all the right reasons, i did aswell, but my husband and kids mean more to me than anything in the world, if you knew me, you would know I am the least materialistic person in the world, hence why Im heading back as we were much better off in terms of getting out & about together more etc etc, than here, I will be completely skint going back, however we will still do it. You wont know how you feel until you have been back & see what I am talking about, if anyone would`ve told me I was going back to OZ when I was on that plane coming home, I would`ve said they were absolutely off their head!

I really wish you well, yes your right friends & family mean so so much more than sunshine & houses, we have friends over ther aswell, we dont have much family its always been the 4 of us!

Mayjess