Travel Cot required

Skittle

Hello you lovely people (grovel, grovel)!

My friend is arriving to stay with us next month with her family. I'm after borrowing a travel cot and a double buggy.

If anyone has either of these items that I could borrow for a couple of weeks in May I would be eternally grateful.

Karen

Guest salisbury massive

I've got a travel cot and a single buggy you can borrow but I'm in the North East about 55 minutes drive from you.

They are yours if you want to borrow them.

Jo

I do have one I use at work - I could manage without it for a few weeks if you don't find one, but it is not in great condition - as Nathan has managed to get oil on a fair bit of it!!! :arghh:

edit - travel cot that is, don't have a double buggy, but have a single you could borrow, again one that is at work, so doesn't look great,but is clean as I washed it about 3 weeks ago.

Guest TC for short

I'm sure I've seen places where you can rent such things - cots, buggies, car seats etc. I'd suggest a quick google, & it might be worth asking the RAA too.

TC

Guest Libby1971

I am in the same situation. For $30 per week, you can hire a car seat from the Red Cross. They will fit it for you, you'll just ned to make an appointment.

You pay a $40 deposit. You can also hire protacots and pushchairs for the same rate

Thanks everyone,

Rachel and Tina, I will be in touch soon to take you up on your kind offers. Now I'm panicking about having a 6mth old baby in the house :wacko:. It's been a while since mine were small! The odd thing is that it's my best friend since the age of 11, she's just taken a bit longer to have kids than me.

Karen