RJECSAUNDERS

Case Officers - Timelines

We were notified that we had a case officer early Feb, and asked to submit some additional information, which we did immediately... the odd thing is we were given 70 days, not 28 as seems to be the norm. Our agent says this is just up to the individual case officer. Was wondering if anyone else had been given 70 days. Deadline has now passed, and we still haven't heard anything!

Thanks

Julie:arghh:

Guest abmzr

Hello RJECSAUNDERS,

MY CO also gave me 70 days for submission of PCC, Meds & other papers & gave me 70 days, starting from 03.02.09. Submitted the papers to the agent on 14.03.09. My 70 days has passed but no communication from the CO yet.

We were notified that we had a case officer early Feb, and asked to submit some additional information, which we did immediately... the odd thing is we were given 70 days, not 28 as seems to be the norm. Our agent says this is just up to the individual case officer. Was wondering if anyone else had been given 70 days. Deadline has now passed, and we still haven't heard anything!

Thanks

Julie:arghh:

I just find it sooooo frustrating. I am resisiting the temptation to phone and chase at the moment as have been told this not a good thing to do, but think I will if I don't hear soon.

Hope you hear soon as well

Julie

Guest abmzr

I just find it sooooo frustrating. I am resisiting the temptation to phone and chase at the moment as have been told this not a good thing to do, but think I will if I don't hear soon.

Hope you hear soon as well

Julie

Just curious to know why isn't it a good thing to call the CO?

Don't really know myself, I have read from a few others not reccomended, and our Agent doesn't seem particulary keen to do it either. I can't believe it can do any harm, but have been asked to wait a little longer before I make any calls.

Guest familygood

Hi,

If you dont want to call then maybe email a query via your online log in. I found that when I did this things happened quite quickly after, like someone had looked at your file and then decided to work on it there and then. Worth a go! Good luck.

Guest brandyslad
    Hi,

If you dont want to call then maybe email a query via your online log in. I found that when I did this things happened quite quickly after, like someone had looked at your file and then decided to work on it there and then. Worth a go! Good luck.

I also found this, they seemed to taking ages on mine and I emailed them and they came back really quickly to say all docs had been received apart from From 80 for my partner, I sent it through and the visa was authorised within a week.

Do you do this from the status query page, or is there another place on the DIAC website I go to? Will definately give this a try.

Thanks for the advice

Julie

Guest familygood

I always did a query through the Contact Us section of the main DIAC website quoting dob.TRN etc. and found them to reply within about 5 days but when they did things seemed to have moved forward with the app process. Good Luck!!!