jo_marnes

Waiting to hear after interview....

Well my husband has just had his 2nd interview for a job here in Adelaide. I'm writing this post as we need some good luck job karma from you people! ;)

He has been told he will hear tomorrow - hopefully he actually will as the last time he was told this he heard nothing - and that was 2 weeks ago (different job)!!

Come on good people of Adelaide - hire my husband!! :jiggy:

YEEEEHHHAAAAA!!!!

He was offered the job this morning! What a relief! On the same (if not a little better) money than in the UK. What a result. He starts Monday after a medical either later today or tomorrow. I can't begin to explain what a difference this makes. We can finally settle.

Thanks so much for the karma!

Guest SA Great
    YEEEEHHHAAAAA!!!!

He was offered the job this morning! What a relief! On the same (if not a little better) money than in the UK. What a result. He starts Monday after a medical either later today or tomorrow. I can't begin to explain what a difference this makes. We can finally settle.

Thanks so much for the karma!

Congratulations Jo! The fun begins!

Guest Django

Whoooooooo Hoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Great news. Now you can enjoy life with that worry gone. Happy days. :D

Pete

Guest brandyslad

Fantastic news! Don't want to jinx things but quite a few people seem to have got jobs in the last wee while, it is great to hear good news.

Guest Aussie pat

It's so nice to hear your great news. Have been there myself and will never forget what a relief it was to get a good job. All the best!

Hedy

Guest familygood

Congratulations!!! Wow that was a quick time to get a decent job!! There is hope for us all! Well done.

Hi Jo

Congratulations, it seems such a long time ago we first posted on PIA for your IELTs book. Hope we're as lucky when we finally get there. Just waiting for our visas now.

Tracey

Guest sandar1

I am so pleased for you it is such a huge relief isn't it. Good luck with all of the meds etcetera.

CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO START A NEW THREAD, I KNOW I AM STUPID BUT I THINK I HAVE BEEN NAUGHTY AND HAVE BEEN POSTING ON OTHER PEOPLE'S THREADS.

Anyone looking for a job waitressing, Kenji on Hutt Street in the City are looking for staff. i would like to start a thread showing jobs that I hear about (and I do hear about a lot). All the best to all of you out there searching.

Sandra

Guest paddyhaha

Congratulations on the job, it feels great doesn't it.