suzer

Has anyone NOT gotten their stimulus payment yet?

Same here....i dont think i am due anything as i didnt pay tax...but my husband & daughter are and nothing has appeared as yet....

I haven't met many who have!

Wish it would hurry up as with my husband off work for a month...could really do with it now!

Hi we haven't got anything either, I got all my tax back so I guess that rules me out but hubby did. I think that they said that they were rolling it out over 6 weeks, so a few more weeks to go!

Guest caoimhe

apparently if you have done a 2007-2008 tax return then you will get it back by it by 16th May as they are working there way through things and it should be automatically paid back.. There is no point bothering them until after this date as you will only be put off

Heard a little gossip don't quite know if its true but apparently there is a loop hole that students that work part-time get paid twice but only if they get their tax form in on time.

Julie

Guest nishman
    Anyone in Seaford got theirs yet? I haven't!

Na - still waiting for ours:SLEEP:

Guest donna T

Got ours last week - woo hoo, thank you Mr Rudd. At last something that even 495ers get xx

Guest katsmajic

Folks in Mclaren Vale have got theirs - some in Willunga have - dont know anyone in Seaford or Aldinga who's had theirs yet though.

Guest tooeasy

i know a couple of folks in seaford that have got theirs

Guest Mrs PHH

Just to let you know we arrived here in Oct 08 on a PR Visa and we got the stimulus payment yesterday. We applied to centrelink for the family tax benefit and this was processed at the same time. So you may not need a 2007/2008 tax return to get it.

Sorry think you've got a bit confused.

There are two stimulus payments.........payments from centrelink (which you have obviously received)...and the one from the tax office.

The one from the tax office is what people are questioning on this thread...

AND we still haven't got ours!!!!!!!

Ours came in the post yesterday - not sure why they sent cheque rather than paying electronically like they did last time though...

Off to spend mine on alcopops, fags, lottery tickets and petrol for my hoon car! Gotta do my bit for the economy....

Maybe I should buy one of those little Sars face masks while I'm out....

Guest cbeeb

got ours today changed adress online too, paid for tyres on cars!!

Guest wardelou

We got ours last week, its being done by post code lottery so for those of you who havent got it yet im sure it on its way

yes well think my son got his but he is away in new york until Thurs, but the letter is the same as the ususal tax refund bumf. Howevwer I have not got mine.....and we live at the same address!!!!