Can anyone help me, its my daughter's birthday today and she wants to have a meal at Pizza Hut tonight does anyone know where there is one in North Adelaide one we can go and sit in..

Julie

Guest LOOBYLOO

Hi

The only sit-in Pizza Hut in SA is at the Marion Shopping Centre. Found this out in March as my son wanted the same for his birthday.

Cheers

Hi thanks how depressing Marion is just too far to go for us, I'll have to look for an alternative,

Thanks for posting so quickly

Julie

Yep all the pizza huts closed down except the one in Marion. They are not like the UK ones where they make you wait to be seated and people eat pizza with knives and forks ??????. Charlies Diner is a buffet style family place where you can eat as much as you like of anything and they have pizza chinese roasts and bottomless drinks for kids and a dessert buffet with icecream, puddings, cakes, fruit. Think there is one at Paralowie. Look in the yellow pages.

Guest Django
    bottomless drinks for kids

How does the liquid stay in the cup?????:skeptical:

Guest Trakki

Feel sorry for me he is like it all the time.:arghh: Seems to be getting worse with age, or is it worse with each child!!!! :wacko:

Yep all the pizza huts closed down except the one in Marion. They are not like the UK ones where they make you wait to be seated and people eat pizza with knives and forks ??????. Charlies Diner is a buffet style family place where you can eat as much as you like of anything and they have pizza chinese roasts and bottomless drinks for kids and a dessert buffet with icecream, puddings, cakes, fruit. Think there is one at Paralowie. Look in the yellow pages.

Thanks for this I didn't get a chance to back on again to see this in time what a shame sounds really good, I'll write it down for when the next childs birthday comes round, we went to Rostrevor Pizza's in the end, it got recommended by one of my clients I went to see yesterday morning and that wasn't bad a good selection of pizza's and pasta's for the family fairly reasonable price so everyone happy.

Only thing to complain about is mad hubby who thought on the way home he would go the scenic route and we ended up in the hills driving along corkscrew pass and as anyone in Adelaide knows probably not the best of evening to go exploring.

Julie