Guest cunnah10

anybody watch the "TONIGHT" programme last night...it was about Adelaide!

Guest cunnah10

Did anybody else watch the "TONIGHT" programme on ITV last night?

It showed a family who had just moved to Adelaide from Manchester...(he was a carpet fitter)...and it showed a family who were returning to the UK after moving to Adelaide .. things had sadly not worked out for them!

Showed both sides of the coin....what works for one family doesn't work for another!

Was really interesting...must admit the footage of Adelaide showed it off great...it looked really nice!

Guest brandyslad

yep I thought Adelaide looked great on it. My bro in law rang to tell us to watch it, some of 'the best beaches in the world', I was loving this bit even it is not true I don't care, it was lashing here so I took heart in it!

Guest cunnah10
    yep I thought Adelaide looked great on it. My bro in law rang to tell us to watch it, some of 'the best beaches in the world', I was loving this bit even it is not true I don't care, it was lashing here so I took heart in it!

i know what you mean...looking at those beaches & blue skies was great after having a dark,wet & miserable day in the UK!!

Guest mayjess

Just watched it on catch up, was really good, I related so much with those feelings the wife of the carpet fitter was having, seeing the card the kids had made her daughter at school! very upsetting!

i know what you mean...looking at those beaches & blue skies was great after having a dark,wet & miserable day in the UK!!

:biglaugh:It was a dark, wet & miserable day in Adelaide yesterday, and it was a dark,wet & miserable day in Adelaide today ............. and guess what??? It's going to be a dark, wet & miserable day in Adelaide tomorrow ........ in fact the weather is poo. If we didn't need the rain so much it would be truly miserable here at the moment.

So don't feel too bad about the weather over there :cute:

Guest Trakki

I believe it was our very own ReadyPenny that were feature as the family living here (carpet fitter). Hope to see it sometime.

Ahh, I thought the names rang a bell from somewhere when I was watching it !!!!

I also laughed at the 'best beaches in the world bit'.

We had a lovely sunny day here in Essex yesterday, has been lovely all week, have had to dig out my short sleeved T shirts and sunglasses. :cool:

Guest ems
    I believe it was our very own ReadyPenny that were feature as the family living here (carpet fitter). Hope to see it sometime.

As soon as Mandy gets a copy we will have to have a night round hers to watch it. Can't wait to see it.

Guest Lisado

Just watched this on ITV Catch up. I really felt for Mandy esp at the airport but they all seem really happy :)

We can't wait to come over in September

Lisa

Guest sub
    As soon as Mandy gets a copy we will have to have a night round hers to watch it. Can't wait to see it.

Dont forget to invite me Emma! Would love to see it!

Susan:D

Guest JulieG

Hi

Would have loved to see that as feeling a bit down after coming back off holiday.

Do you watch on the computer? I've tried to watch UK stuff and I can't get it. Would I be able to catch it again?

Did anybody else watch the "TONIGHT" programme on ITV last night?

It showed a family who had just moved to Adelaide from Manchester...(he was a carpet fitter)...and it showed a family who were returning to the UK after moving to Adelaide .. things had sadly not worked out for them!

Showed both sides of the coin....what works for one family doesn't work for another!

Was really interesting...must admit the footage of Adelaide showed it off great...it looked really nice!

Guest milly123

Does anyone know how to download it, it wont let me download the itv videos here. I would have liked to see it.

Guest ems
    Dont forget to invite me Emma! Would love to see it!

Susan:D

Mandy moves into her house in a few weeks so i'll have to talk her into having a open house to watch it lol.x

Guest ems

I don't think we can see it here in Adelaide, Mandy and Sean have tried to download it but so far have been unsuccessful. If they find out how i will get them to post how on here. Otherwise as i said to Susan we will have to pester them into having an open house when they finally get it on DVD.