Can we play?

Guest Martyn & Carol

Guest Martyn & Carol

Having visited sooooo many forums over the past 6 months I'm glad I've found this one. It really does have a personal and welcoming feel about it.

I'm Carol (48) and hubby is Martyn (49) .Any day now (hopefully) we shall get our 457 visa. Although I'm reluctant to do anything like change money, book containers or make any arrangements until I know its definate.

We have family in Sydney and in Brisbane so when Martyn's job was offered in Adelaide we were so nervous. We have never visited so this is a real adventure for us. Now I can't wait to get there before the summer is over. We are moving away from the real corporate rat race of the city.

We should be completing on our house on the 1st March and then jumping on a plane a week or so later.

Looking forward to seeing the Ashtons telly appearance. Martyn and I did "Changing Rooms" a couple of years ago, where we ended up with a bamboo 4 poster bed!

Looking forward to talking and meeting with you all.

Carol

xx

Guest dglamoore

Hi Carol

Welcome to the playground :lol: :lol: we all play nice here so feel free to join in anytime!!

Good luck for your visa and with the house sale. We have also never been to Adelaide so you are not alone in this mad adventure :D

We are also at the last bit just waiting for that visa decision and hoping we will be off on the 22nd April visa Singapore for a few days.

Lisa :D

ps the bamboo bed sounds interesting :shock: :wink:

Guest donna T

Hi Carol

Welcome to the site - best of luck selling your house - we are hoping for completion on 28th Feb and our flights are booked for 2nd MArch - hope we will see you all in Australia.

We have neverbeen to Adelaide either - big leap of faith :D

Everything we read and look at seems to confirm our first thoughts - friendly, relaxed, family orientated. Can't wait