Guest rockpool crab

Original Artwork for sale

Guest rockpool crab

Please visit my website....

http://www.baycanvases.com/currentlyselling.htm

Most canvases can be adapted to suit colour schemes. If there is something you particularly like but not the colour you need just let me know. Or if there's a particular style of painting you like ..just holler and I'll recreate it to your taste.

Bespoke artwork produced on request.

Guest Squeezle

Hi just wanted to say I love your artwork! and will look you up when we get over for sure.

Pauline

Hi guys,

I just wanted to bump this post along another bit and give a HUGE recommendation to Carolanne's art.

She is a fantastic artist and I am now the proud owner of 5 pieces and have also bought another for my cousin for his 50th birthday.

There are a wide variety of paintings to suit everybody's taste and colour, have a look at her website or give her a pm and I'm sure she would be happy for you to go and see them in person, as I personally don't think the photo's of them do them the justice they deserve.

Keep painting Carolanne, you are very talented and bring pleasure to those who purchase your paintings.

Cx

Guest rockpool crab

:notworthy:awwww..thank you..kind words indeed. Cheers Cornelia x

Hi guys,

I just wanted to bump this post along another bit and give a HUGE recommendation to Carolanne's art.

She is a fantastic artist and I am now the proud owner of 5 pieces and have also bought another for my cousin for his 50th birthday.

There are a wide variety of paintings to suit everybody's taste and colour, have a look at her website or give her a pm and I'm sure she would be happy for you to go and see them in person, as I personally don't think the photo's of them do them the justice they deserve.

Keep painting Carolanne, you are very talented and bring pleasure to those who purchase your paintings.

Cx

Guest teabag
    Please visit my website....

http://www.baycanvses.com/currentlyselling.htm

Most canvases can be adapted to suit colour schemes. If there is something you particularly like but not the colour you need just let me know. Or if there's a particular style of painting you like ..just holler and I'll recreate it to your taste.

Bespoke artwork produced on request.

Great "Mother's Day" gift!

Your link doesn't work because canvases is spelled incorrectly, otherwise very good.

teabag

Guest rockpool crab
    Your link doesn't work because canvases is spelled incorrectly, otherwise very good.

teabag

Woops..well spotted..good job my sign off link is correct..I'll head off and fix it now :-)