Guest ReadyPenny

Happy Birthday EMS!

Guest ReadyPenny

Just thought I would let you all know that today is EMS birthday and she is 21 again!! LOL

Happy Birthday Emma! Hope you enjoy your first one in Oz, apart from the fact that Alicia is poorly of course!!! Hey, at least you got the day off work. Every cloud has a silver lining eh?

Mandy :wubclub:

Guest KP Nuts

Wishing you a very 13_10_1.gif Emma, hope you have a good one!!

Hope Alicia is better soon...........

Guest Trakki

You kept that quiet. Have a great day. Hope Alicia is OK, give us a ring anytime

Guest ems

Thanku everyone. It gets to a point when you don't advertise your birthday, however Mandy decided this would be payback for me telling everyone about her claim to fame lol.

I am also willing to agree with Mandy that i am 21 (ok i'll say again). :biglaugh:

Alicia seems to be better now thanks (however she tells me she not in the mornings) so will hopefully be back at school tomorrow.

36_1_1.gif 36_1_13.gif

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb114&pp=ZJxdm314YYGB

Happy Birthday Emma, sorry not been in touch before now but only just got the internet connected yesterday, so sorry to everyone for not replying to PM's and hope to be back on track catching up with all the gossip. Hope your birthday went well and poor Alicia is feeling better, even more to celebrate when we finally get together Emma, will give you a ring over the weekend.

Jo xx:jiggy:

Guest ems
    Happy Birthday Emma, sorry not been in touch before now but only just got the internet connected yesterday, so sorry to everyone for not replying to PM's and hope to be back on track catching up with all the gossip. Hope your birthday went well and poor Alicia is feeling better, even more to celebrate when we finally get together Emma, will give you a ring over the weekend.

Jo xx:jiggy:

Hi Jo

Great to hear from you. Hope everything is going well. I thought you were waiting to get the internet connected.

Alicia is fine now thanks.

On night shift tonight and Fri night but will be great to hear from you and maybe we can sort something out.

Take care and c u soon.xx;)