minkyme29

Recommendations for dental and optical cover please...

We need to arrange insurance to cover dental costs and possibly optical now that finances have improved a bit. We're a family of four and are all blessed with good teeth and eyes so far! lol But know we should be covered so want to act pronto.

Mutual community have been recommended...any experience of their policies? BTW we're here on the SIR 495 so are not yet perm residents, will this affect the cover we can apply for?

Thanks

Dette

Guest caoimhe

We have Medibank extra, its covers optical and dental, you get 2 free check up and clean a year, costs us $70 a month for the 6 of us and we are on a temp visa

Guest redfoxy
    We need to arrange insurance to cover dental costs and possibly optical now that finances have improved a bit. We're a family of four and are all blessed with good teeth and eyes so far! lol But know we should be covered so want to act pronto.

Mutual community have been recommended...any experience of their policies? BTW we're here on the SIR 495 so are not yet perm residents, will this affect the cover we can apply for?

Thanks

Dette

Hi Dette

we are on sir 495 too. What cover did you take ? as we are now in the same boat and need cover incase my husband needs an ear op

Redfoxy - I must admit I have been completely hopeless and haven't yet done anything despite my recent eagerness! Life is just too darn busy but I will get on the case asap - in fact I am grateful to you for reminding me to sort this much needed health care stuff out, so thank you!

:)