Denise

Hockey, Netball and Football

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone knows of any hockey teams around?? Preferable for over 30's not as fit as I use to be:nah: If not then any netball teams?

Whilst Im on the subject, any football teams definatley for the unfit over 35's? I know of one in Seaford which my hubby really wants to join but we are going to be living in Flagstaff Hill so something a bit nearer where he can grab a pint afterwards and stagger home.

Thanks

Denise

Guest happy feet

Hi, I Know a lady called Karen that runs a netball team in Flagstaff on a monday, i will spk to her and see if she has any spaces.. Also used to play Hockey, many yrs ago and would love to get fit and start playin again...but over 35's for me..LOL So interested if you hear anything.

cara

Guest mantis88

Hi there,

I'm down in Coromandel and myself (49 male) and my 2 daughters have joined Seacliffe hockey club (just down the hill). There lower level ladies train on a Wednesdays 6-30 to 8.

All ages and abilities I'm sure you'll be welcome! If your hubby fancies a change of sport the over 35 men are desperate for players!

If you want to know any more drop me a line!

Dave

Guest nishman

We've got a guy from Corromandal Valley that comes to play in our Seaford over 35's 5-a-side team. Was chatting to one of the guys from the team we'd just beaten (in the final :jiggy:) and he was from Flagstaff. Might be a car pooling opportunity?

We've got a guy from Corromandal Valley that comes to play in our Seaford over 35's 5-a-side team. Was chatting to one of the guys from the team we'd just beaten (in the final :jiggy:) and he was from Flagstaff. Might be a car pooling opportunity?

Sounds great, should Nathan just turn up or should I get him to contact you nearer the time? We arrive in 4 weeks.

Guest nishman

No probs - get Nathan to drop a PM when you get here (and get sorted).