In need of a good chinky/cantonese!!!

Guest sub

Guest sub

Any recommendations for a good chinese/cantonese in the Seaford Rise area?

Am starting to miss the local take away in UK:sad:

Any ideas folks?

Thanks

Susan

We have been to a few chinese restaurants and we have found Slippery Fish in Port Noarlunga and Yum Sing in Old Reynella the best. Alot of people expect the Slippery Fish to be just a fish restaurant but they have alot of chinese and thai food which is delicious. In fact I would say it is the best restaurant in the South!

Give it a try, I'm sure you wont be disappointed.

They also do takeaways!

Guest Hansonhouse
We have tried a few and the best one is McLaren Vale Chinese Restaurant and takeaway.

We live in Seaford Rise and we would definately second the vote for McLaren Vale Chinese Restaurant and takeaway, excellent food every time and reasonable prices, worth the 10 min drive, always on time, no mistakes etc.

We also love the Slippery Fish at Port Noarlunga and the Maclaren Vale Hotel opposite Oscars does a really good meal too

• 1 month later...
Guest mollybailey

hi we are in seaford rise too and have not had a chinese since arriving in feb, its been good for my thighs but i am now desperate could someone tell me the name of the one in Mclaren vale or is it the only one??

Its called Mclaren Vale Chinese Restaurant, on Main road.

Been a few times now!! (Can tell cos the jeans are getting tight!!)

Its been great food everytime!!

Susan

hi we are in seaford rise too and have not had a chinese since arriving in feb, its been good for my thighs but i am now desperate could someone tell me the name of the one in Mclaren vale or is it the only one??

Guest guest569

has anyone tried the thai on the esplanade at port noarlunga ???

Christies Beach has a good chinese. Will second both chinese restaraunts in Mclaren vale !!! :jiggy:

has anyone tried the thai on the esplanade at port noarlunga ???

/quote]

Had takeaway from here i did not go much on it, maybe its just me being fussy but i would rather go to the aroy thai in blackwood....

just to let people know the Slippery Fish in port noarlunga is now closed.....

We went to Yum sing in reynella and would recommend the banquet meal, $26 for 2 satay, 2 spring rolls, soup then 4 meat/fish dishes, 1 veg and rice........ice cream and fruit to finish if you really need it:v_SPIN:..only let down is they close at 10 and from about 9.30 they start cleaning up around you, very off putting:skeptical:.

Enjoy

jo:cute:

P.S forgot to say for the veggies out there yum sing do great veggie spring rolls and satay..they will also change any of the dishes to veggie for you..yum yum