Guest craigf

Bingo in Adelaide???

Guest craigf

Hi everyone,

I know this is sad but is there a bingo in Adelaide. We are hopefully moving in August (if the house sells) and I currently go to Gala Bingo and I wondered if I'm going to have to wean myself off bingo or is there one over there.

Thanks

Amanda

Guest UzinOz

Hi Amanda, I've never been but I know there is a Bingo somewhere in Noarlunga, I'm sure there will be one North as well.

Jackie

Guest Sharon and Paul

Hi Amanda, Just got back from a recci, i saw a few places with bingo boards up , but i don't think it is on gala scale , money wise? I could not believe just how much of a gambling state , they have become, lottery everday of the week , keno runs all day 24/7 . you will find there is something for everone here its a gambling paradise.

Hi Craig,

A lot of the sports clubs do bingo. The Bice oval in Christies Beach host one and the popular one in the Port Noarlunga area is on the corners of Goldsmith Drive and Lovelock Drive (right next to the Noarlunga shopping complex...it's called the South Adelaide football club......according to the sign there's 2 sessions during the day per week and one at night). I am looking for someone to go with me so you better hurry up and get here Craig as my husband won't go! I don't know whether large bingo halls exist here but yes you can play bingo (almost a quarter of everyone in our suburbs was born in the UK!)