kjc79

coffee morning in the south at mine...........

.......if anyone is interested? on monday 18th may from 10.30am

when we arrived we were very kindly invited to cofffee mornings etc and met some great people which we wouldve not neccasarily met through everyday school runs, work and shopping etc, so i thought i would host my own.

with all these new arrivals too (not that ive been here long myself lol) its good to take a couple of hours and relax and chat.you never know who you might meet.

just pm me for my address if you fancy popping along then i can also make sure i have enough cups and chairs:)

thanks

kath x

Guest ffi&dyl

I'll be there Monday Kath, that's if you don't mind my little monster running around.

Ffion :)

i'll have to get your address off you.

I'll be there Monday Kath, that's if you don't mind my little monster running around.

Ffion :)

i'll have to get your address off you.

not at all, have pm'd you the address will cu at school too no doubt.:) if not for some strange reason see you on the 18th x

kathx

Guest KP Nuts

Could I come along to please Kath ...............

Hope you don't mind me hijacking this thread but I just think it's such a nice offer for you to do this.. I really hope something of the like will come up when we arrive in Aug cos i'm scared we'll be 'billy no mates' lol . I'm really having a bit of a wobbler at the mo. about leaving all my amazing friends here, come Aug - cos been in Hospital with severe gastroenteritis this last week and to see how people have rallied round helping out with the kids etc has really made me appreciate what we've got here. Blimey - this is the first major pre - oz wobbler i've had...:unsure: anyway - soz for butting in!!!

Could I come along to please Kath ...............

everyones welcome ;) have pm'd you my address.

kathx

Hope you don't mind me hijacking this thread but I just think it's such a nice offer for you to do this.. I really hope something of the like will come up when we arrive in Aug cos i'm scared we'll be 'billy no mates' lol . I'm really having a bit of a wobbler at the mo. about leaving all my amazing friends here, come Aug - cos been in Hospital with severe gastroenteritis this last week and to see how people have rallied round helping out with the kids etc has really made me appreciate what we've got here. Blimey - this is the first major pre - oz wobbler i've had...:unsure: anyway - soz for butting in!!!

hi,

There are always people on here that will be organising coffee and other get togethers so dont worry. Very kind people invited us out when we first arrived and it helped greatly in meeting people. lifes an adventure. give us a pm if you fancy meeting when you arrive. august aint that far away:eek:

i see you are from oldham.... we are from bury just up the road

kath x

hi,

There are always people on here that will be organising coffee and other get togethers so dont worry. Very kind people invited us out when we first arrived and it helped greatly in meeting people. lifes an adventure. give us a pm if you fancy meeting when you arrive. august aint that far away:eek:

i see you are from oldham.... we are from bury just up the road

kath x

Hi Kath - thanks so much for that - really nice of you.You're dead right - it has to be seen as an adventure - who really knows what's gonna happen round the corner?! Note to self : stay positive!! How are you finding Moana? We had a day at the beach there last summer - thought it was really nice... Hope to meet up with you when we arrive! All the best, Jacinta

Guest jetskitony

Hi kath as you know i am coming with nickey,i invited a lady in the library tues shes only been here a week. Take care see you soon

myrtle

xx

Guest helen & co

Hi Kath,

I'm rellie free, and will be child free (cos they are in school), so mine's a large coffee with two sugars lol!!. Thanks for the invite see you then.

Guest Rach K

Hi Kath, We just arrived a couple of weeks ago so it would be great to meet up with new people. I'll PM you and would love to meet you on the 18th. Do you mind if I bring my son (4 months) He's not mobile yet :-) Thanks, Rachael

Hi Kath, We just arrived a couple of weeks ago so it would be great to meet up with new people. I'll PM you and would love to meet you on the 18th. Do you mind if I bring my son (4 months) He's not mobile yet :-) Thanks, Rachael

hiya

i have pm'd my address. how are you finding it so far. ? :)

kathx

Hi Kath - thanks so much for that - really nice of you.You're dead right - it has to be seen as an adventure - who really knows what's gonna happen round the corner?! Note to self : stay positive!! How are you finding Moana? We had a day at the beach there last summer - thought it was really nice... Hope to meet up with you when we arrive! All the best, Jacinta

hiya,

we are loving moana. its quiet and near to everything. we can even hear the sea in the evenings. my kids have settled into school and my youngest who was finding it not as easy has now found his school friends just round the corner so they are always knocking on for each other its great. a lot more laid back like when we were growning up,

will cu when you arrive:idea:

kathx

Guest DianeJ

Hi Kath,

Is there room for one more as I'm free?

Diane

Hi Kath,

Is there room for one more as I'm free?

Diane

of course, will pm you my address ;)

cu monday

kathx

Guest KP Nuts

Hey Kath, thanks for this morning, it was nice to meet up again and have a coffee and chat.

Thanks again.

Hey Kath, thanks for this morning, it was nice to meet up again and have a coffee and chat.

Thanks again.

thanx glad you enjoyed it. i think most were sugar overlaoded with all the cakes lolx :biglaugh:should do it again soon :idea:

cu soon

kathx

Hi everyone

We are new to Adelaide, just arrived on the 12th of May 2009 from South Africa - I am however Scottish but never lived there :-(

Will you be having another get together in the South anytime soon?